Thursday, February 16, 2012

Photobucket

I finally got my own Derrick Rose edition AdiZero 2.5 kicks by Adidas valued at $110. Lightweight, sleek-and-stylish (in appearance) and comfortability are the qualities are what I wanted for my next purchase. And I believe that it meets or supersedes the mentioned qualities. This'll be the 3rd Adidas-brand basketball sneakers that I have in my collection. And like the last 2 that I bought, the AdiZero is also great with the feet. The typical Adidas sole has held pretty well when performing hoops action on the court in addition to standing for an extended period of time. The AdiZero sole should do just about the same. That experience will have to wait for a while because it is still winter. But come around April and May, I am ready to get the AdiZero 2.5 going. Thanks to Derrick Rose for being who he is - a team player who works hard day in, day out on the court. I wish there were more players like him who rely more on skill than personality and ego.

No comments: