Friday, December 23, 2011

This is it! After days of no blogging, I've saved all the excitement for this one! FINALLY, we're on vacation - and out of Illinois until January 2nd of 2012. Right now, me & Rizz are waiting in Concourse B at Midway Int'l Airport in Chicago. Just hours from now, we'll be in my hometown of Norfolk (but my family now lives in Virginia Beach. We are to spend time with my folks then my bro Jeff will tag with us on the Orlando trip! I can't wait to feel the FL weather again as I plan to embrace it with open arms. We're to go to Disneyworld as its gonna be Rizz's first time. Well, I will save more for later and provide more blog updates. Thanks to my many friends that have already wished me happy holidays in advance and saying safe travels. Most of all, thank God for this day :)


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: