Saturday, November 12, 2011

It was a great sunny, yet chilly Saturday morning here in Aurora, IL. I opted not to do the treadmill today and instead put the rest of my long-walking exercises at the Chicago Premium Outlets (as I joined many shoppers looking around-and-about inside every store). I had to go in there early because there'll be a plethora of shoppers making their way to the complex later on. It's crazy out here when it comes to parking as almost every space is just about taken. It meant others have to park their vehicles on the grass and walk way out from the distance. I'm glad I didn't had to experience that today ... Despite being distracted looking at a couple of items in certain stores, I managed to go about 2 hours of awesome walking as I donned in my newly-purchased Manny Pacquiao Nike gear (Note: Today is actually Manny Pacquiao's 3rd fight against Juan Manuel Marquez).

I didn't buy anything, unfortunately - however, I have devised my own wishlist. Right now may not be the time, but who knows, I can go about my shopping experience even after the holiday season. But it doesn't have to be from the Chicago Premium Outlets, alone. There are a few places that I'd like to add, as well, to add more of the variety. If I am able to look for a full-time 40/wk job or an additional part-time job, I'll be set to shop for these items:

(1) Men's Shawl (from Kenneth Cole in Chicago Premium Outlets or H&M in Geneva Commons)
(2) The adiZero Ghost (from the adidas store in Chicago Premium Outlets)
(3) Jordan hoodie (from the Nike store in Chicago Premium Outlets)
(4) Buttoned-shirts (from H&M in Geneva Commons)
(5) Women's Zip GAP fleece - for Rizz (from GAP Outlet in Chicago Premium Outlets)
(6) Chicago Blackhawks Hat (from Lids for Less in Chicago Premium Outlets)
(7) Skechers Shape-Ups Sneakers (from Skechers in Chicago Premium Outlets or Meijer on Route 59)
(8) Red hoodie (from the Puma store in Chicago Premium Outlets)
(9) Refurbished Blu ray player (from the Sony store in Chicago Premium Outlets)
(10)Black-colored basketball shorts (from the adidas store in Chicago Premium Outlets)
(11)Univ. of Illinois Nike hoodie (from a JCPenney store that actually has this, besides the one in Champaign which is soooooo far away)

..and the list goes on and on. It's not over yet - not by a long shot anyways. LOL

Overall, I didn't just exercised myself by constantly walking, but I was also doing the same with my brain (creating this awesome wishlist).

No comments: