Sunday, October 02, 2011

You Tube Video: "Inside the Chicago History Museum"


Here is exclusive You Tube video (via the JonnyroobsTV channel) that I made today while visiting the Chicago History Museum located in the heart of Downtown Chicago. Lots of good artifacts and exhibits as you can see, but here's the interesting thing: it's rumored that there are some apparitions roaming there at night (as I have mentioned in an earlier blog posting). But so far, there was nothing of the supernatural or anything ghoulish that appeared before me. However, who knows what kind of feedback this video may have in terms of visuals or audio sounds that might comes from that of ghosts. I sensed nothing that day, but you just may never know if it ever turns out to be like an episode of 'Ghost Adventures' on the Travel Channel. They get all that weird stuff. I hope mine's doesn't with this 17-minute presentation....With the ghosts that lurk, I guess they still can't let go of their sole possessions. As for the ghost of Abe Lincoln, that's a different story. You see, his deathbed (a small deathbed, that is) is actually encased in a glass. I never knew that it would ever end up in the Chicago History Museum...I do not appear as an apparition (LOL) but I do show myself in my red Buccaneers sweater and my Puma gear/kicks. Hope you all like the video! Enjoy!

No comments: