Thursday, October 27, 2011

To all my avid readers: I have to apologize for not being active lately with my postings. It's been busy the last couple of days/ weeks with work as well as things going on during my personal time. That also means having only limited time allowance for myself and doing my usual activities such as blogging ... I will do the best I can to deliver. During this 'downtime' phase, please drop by my friend's page on the set of links listed to the left. His name is Alvin. He's got the greatest quotes that motivates and inspires. I actually design the photo graphics as well maintain his blog page in which I 'copy' and 'paste' his quotes that are frequently seen on his facebook or twitter page. So not all is quiet in the blogosphere. In some shape or form, I keep up the momentum. More blogs to come, folks!


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: