Sunday, October 16, 2011

Looks like the digital spirit of multimedia guru Steve Jobs is rooting me on from within in order for me to get my creative juices flowing again artistically. You know, I haven't done much lately in that aspect with only a little touch of my artistic flavor here-and-there, especially collaborating on a pencil drawing of Michael Jackson with my best friend and brother, Jeff. The last time I was actively into my artistic prowess was creating 24x36 photo collages for my family and friends back in my days in Virginia, as well as getting into the groove of webpage designing. But I left most of that magic behind because of the influences of every day work, especially at this present point in time here in Illinois. But what if I was to get back into my lifelong passion of art? I know it's a hefty expense/investment to do such a craft BUT wow, won't it be great to do something I love doing since childhood? First it was the drawings and paintings as it started from there. And now I want to branch my skills onto the next step in the arts: digital photography. Close friends have said I got a knack of taking good pics with a basic digital camera and wondering if I could take it further by getting into it as a profession. That would be cool to take it as a means to get residual income like most of what my photo genius friends are doing these days, either as a full-time or part-time occupation. They're making money doing what they love to do. And I want to embrace the same opportunity one of these days. Imagine taking the brand-name and trademark 'Jonnyroobs' to the next level. That would rock. I really appreciated all the input and advice that they have given to me and are looking to see what I can show to them in the future. If I were to start this venture, I will have to move back to my stomping grounds in Virginia or Florida. That's the direction I want this to go, if God willing it'll happen ... I can't be doing the same dull, lifeless, passionless thing forever that takes most of my day and time. Something's got to give. Good days are ahead. I just know it. In the near future, I will start getting that wholesomeness of loving life to the fullest and passionately get into my artistic groove again. Just a matter of time till I get into digital photography whether its starting small doing freelance or part-time into something utterly spectacular! Look out, world!

No comments: