Monday, September 12, 2011

Never thought I'd face it again BUT it happened yesterday and the day after. Me, Rizz and the crew worked an inventory at a Victoria's Secret store almost a whole 24 hours (from 12PM to 10:30AM the next day) with an additional 30 minutes of lunch and two 15 minute breaks. We counted everything - bras, panties, thongs, etc. My body feels like it went through a lot especially stretching my left lower back which is always in pain (note to self: don't carry big boxes anymore, ok buddy? lol). And my eyes appeared glassy, too. However, it wasn't bloodshot red as I thought. I'm grateful that we all made decent money good enough to take care of our needs and expenses. It was a long, grueling day for many and the day may have not been perfect for some, but we got out of there doing what we could to fulfill the company's objectives......Boy am I tired! I can still feel my skin being so hot. I hope that's normal. Must be a burnout effect. I'm gonna go get my much deserved nap before I cook our meal for tonight. Another note to self: Consider a career change. It might be time to do the data-entry/clerical thing again like in years' past :)

No comments: