Thursday, September 29, 2011

Me and the inventory team (spearheaded by Rizz) went to the Chicago History Museum yesterday afternoon for an assignment. I never gotten to know much of what was inside the facility (until me and my co-worker Ninh decided to take a chance at it 5 minutes before the museum closed). I didn't see much really. There was the low-rider car given by the Amistad Car Club, a passenger car from a train, and Scottie Pippen's #33 Bulls jersey w/ sneakers. I had to end the moment of roaming around since work was about to start and that the museum was closing...That wasn't the interesting part. It was the end actually. Workers there talk about ghosts that are wandering around still yearning for their possessions (not willing to let go of those). The employee told me to keep looking straight as me and Ninh followed him around the facility like as if it was a maze. Another employee told me that Lincoln's ghost is rumored to lurk in the basement area too since his deathbed is inside ... From my own personal account and observations, I didn't see a lost soul there nor did I feel a cold touch, but by hearing what the workers had said, I believe them. Things have been moved around off-and-on and they speculate the actions have been from that of a ghostly spirit ... Looks like this story has to continue at some point. I plan on making a future visit, perhaps tomorrow on my 37th birthday. Maybe then shall I see an apparition-of-sorts. Maybe not since this won't be a late evening thing like last night. We shall see, folks. Just in time for Halloween. LOL.

No comments: