Friday, August 19, 2011

I cleaned out a section of the home/office today. Some of the items that were in this room before has transferred to the bedroom. That includes my iPod and the Bose speaker deck that it attaches to. At least it'll be good to know that I'm gonna listen to music while laying comfortably in bed. The extra space in the home/office will make way for a state-of-the-art treadmill in which I am to get in a couple of weeks from now. Its the type that can fold back up once I'm done with my running activities there. I look forward to that moment. So that means the home/office will now be also referred to as a gym-of-sorts. I plan to buy a small ab exercise equipment but I think I'll put that in the bedroom. Everything just in time for fall and winter season, huh. Cabin fever will be really interesting this year and the next :)

No comments: