Monday, August 22, 2011

Amidst all the egos fused together at the workplace, I do my best to maintain the pressure and focus on the objective at-hand. Its all about doing the job to the best of my ability from start to finish. This is not easy either no matter where we all work at - such as an attractive, expensive office building inhabited w/ white collar workers or in a labor job in a tough, gritty environment with blue collar workers. People's negative (and sometimes hostile) attitudes DO NOT and NEVER represent the workplace. Many of them will never realize the proper codes that are set. Their actions are nothing more than a barrier of distraction offsetting the goals of what's needed to be completed during the day or week. If it were only easy to rid of that from everyone as well as ourselves, right? But that's just the way that it is in this world today - not a pretty picture all the time. However, keep yourself composed and think positive all the time no matter what. Again, I must say that its not easy but hang in there. Take it from me..... I'm fortunate enough to be a likable face at work and doing my best to provide the necessary teamwork that's essential for the company as well as the able-bodies who are recognized for what they do. In the end, we can all smile and go home happy (minus the road rage, too, but let's save that for another blog..lol)

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: