Friday, July 01, 2011

A Mini-Blog from my PC ...

'TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON' was absolutely epic at the last hour....We're talking about betrayal, human and robotic casualties and total mayhem with explosions left and right. I still couldn't believe that the final battle was set in the heart of downtown Chicago. The effects alone really made the city look so badly damaged and scarred by the evil Decepticons. The filmwork in Chicago most certainly paid off.. This was THE darkest and MOST violent of all the Transformers movies, I kid you not. I must add that there is a major spoiler which broke my heart (an autobot mainstay dies a tragic death)..But in the end, you will always know that good overcomes and triumphs over evil, especially making the sacrifice to let goodness resonate.

No comments: