Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Job Update Blog from my Netbook ...

Looks like there hasn't been any time to do any job searches or resume submittals lately. Been working a lot lately on my job's assignments, some of which has took a toll on my sleeping habits. Nevertheless, I can always feel that strength in me to always go on despite how tired or weary I am ... There has been some sort of progress. A marketing promotions company is calling me for an interview, but I'm not sure if that is something I like to do for the long-term. I'd rather work in a desk job again keying in data-entry on the computer or performing other clerical duties that can make time go so fast. And of course, a position that can promote itself from within ... I've been feeling aches and pains on my joints when I work. Looks like I haven't worked this hard ever in my life since bagging groceries at the commissary in the early to mid 90s ... Here's hoping one day I'll work in a suit and tie. But first, I have to look for a new pair of men's shoes and trim my waist to at least a 32 or 33 so I can fit in those slacks I brought from Virginia. I look forward to better days ahead keeping the optimism alive.

No comments: