Monday, June 06, 2011

I've been on the internet for the last few hours after looking over my resume (which has been revised earlier this year). So far, I've logged into the jobsites: Careerbuilder and Indeed. Nothing much out there just yet. However, it's a good suggestion to narrow things down geographically to at least 3 towns nearby Aurora, IL. I have looked closely on my job experiences and skills themselves and see what I've grasped so far. Lastly, I have to ask myself where I want to go and work for as opposed to somewhere I would least likely work at. It would be great to put on the slacks, buttoned shirt, and necktie again. If that's the look I'll go with, then I'd have to work in-office. So that's the next goal right there. My preference is for the long-term all the way, but if it's for a temp agency that I can work for a long time - that's better than nothing ... Today's round of job-searching seem to show promises. For every day that I put effort, I know there'll be an opportunity waiting. This is just the beginning.

No comments: