Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cost Plus World Market - overwhelmingly awesome!

Photobucket

Photo inside the Cost Plus World Market store taken from my Blackberry

We had a store inventory going on at Cost Plus World Market at Oak Brook this early in the morning. I'm looking around everywhere right now since I was so heavily concentrated this morning in my tasks...There are lots of stuff for the home - wine, beer, coffee, tea, sauces, furniture, dishware, yard chairs, lamps, towels, etc. I mean look at the photo, alone. Everything smack dabbed in this store is so neatly, awesomely prepped and organized. Looks like I will have to visit this on one of my upcoming days off. If I was to go on the ultimate shopping experience for home decor, I don't mind spending money here.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: