Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another sunny day - it was ON for hoops!

Photobucket



Photo taken from my Blackberry. Color/B&W enhancements done on Adobe Photoshop for Windows


Here I am sitting inside my car here at the park. My #12 Dwight Howard blue-colored jersey dripped in moderate sweat. My bald head, sweating profusely like MJ during his playing days. My thirst for water, aplenty. It was another day burning the calories out and what better way to do than shooting hoops. And these TS Commander kicks I'm wearing are still comfortable as the other one which are also of the Adidas brand.Following an impressive performance a few days ago, I wanted to exceed those expectations perhaps beating what I pulled off before. But this time around, the rhythm was not-so-consistent as there were good times and bad times. However, I continued on relentlessly fighting the good fight after missing a couple. I was able to improve shots successfully on the 3-point line and this time I aimed with confidence. It was a good performance but not as amazing as last week. Seems like I always tend to do so well with the white-colored #12 Howard jersey than this blue one I'm wearing... At least, I'm happy to call it a day and head home now. Next time, I'm gonna sport on my Jordans.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: