Monday, May 30, 2011

The Hangover: Part II

Photobucket

I'm not gonna spoil everything for all you fellow readers in regards to The Hangover: Part II, but I must say that it had everything so crude to satisfy the moviegoer anticipating for it. I can list 'em all from beginning to end, but I'll just toss in some tidbits here and there. There are some scenes that show full-frontal male nudity as I kid you not.  The jokes are really 'a ball-out-of-the-park homerun' as they get better and better! The whole plot itself is a like a 'cut-and-paste' method taking things from the original and adding our fellow wolfpack to newer settings: Thailand. Overall, this movie will leave you on the floor laughing so hard and saying to yourself in the end, "It's a friggin' brilliant masterpiece!" Because it is just that. And it just reeked in box office cash this Memorial Day weekend taking in the #1 spot over the competition which included that of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' and Kung Fu Panda 2.' The totals so far is estimated at $130 mil ... My personal experience in seeing this movie kinda hit a weird spot, too. For me, it was just the usual. But I also brought in Rizz and a female co-worker of ours to see it. It was their first time in the theater together and they've never seen so many men's private parts in one movie. LOL.

No comments: