Sunday, April 03, 2011

My Life is a continued 'Work-In-Progress'

Last couple of months flew by so quick. And already, we're nearing the middle of 2011. So what have I done lately for myself? Pretty much putting everything aside. I gotta be honest here and admit that I haven't done a good job in changing things for the better. Whatever I said before, I've failed to set out and accomplish. It was more like words coming out of my mouth rather than following-up being attentive and fulfilling the actions. I take the criticism from anybody, whether they're close in my life or people that aren't as close. Because I failed - and failed greatly, their words echo in me. I have become lazy focusing more detail and attention towards social networking. And this is where to invest all of my time on during my days off spending time by myself. Where did my hunger go? I ask myself that question. What's holding me back? I ask myself that question, too. If I want to change for the better, where's the sense of motivation to get myself there? What if I don't like the lifestyle I have now? I ask myself why don't you focus on something you like more. Looks like there'll have to be some cutting back on some of the usual things I do in a day or even, as week. I'll have to keep pushing and pushing myself more to get better. I will have to hold back my fears and focus more on my strengths. Life is a continued 'Work-In-Progress.' But for how long will I take to change things for the better is solely up to me.

No comments: