Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jaycee Badeaux of IDOL

Photobucket

SOOOOO...I'm an American Idol fan this season, go figure. LOL. Show's getting better. The focus are no longer on the crazy antics of the once-judges, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell. It's better with Steven Tyler and J-Lo this time teaming up with Randy Jackson for Season 10.

The last few episodes, he was treated unfairly..I hated how a particular contestant (some dude in glasses now in the top 12 of guys) singled him out of the group in a group contest of IDOL. Jaycee was going through a lot of emotions and of course, it'd be hard for him to focus. I want him to be a wild card, definitely. The guy's got soul and a voice, rarely heard in music in such a long time. And for a kid his age - he's got it! To be honest with you, folks - and I know I'm gonna get some hate on this BUT, I think that maybe 2 or 3 of those guys that made it to the top 12 are not that any good...who knows, perhaps Jaycee doesn't need IDOL in this next round. A record company can be calling for him anytime. He'd be terrific on the gospel/christian sector... I salute you, Jaycee for being yourself out of that crowd and getting respect although the results weren't in your favor. Come back strong. Hope to see you in the limelight one day. You deserve your chance...I'll be rooting for mostly the ladies in this season of IDOL. They have the best talent over the guys right now (because I think they only have like 9 good ones out of the 12).

No comments: