Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Here we go! It's V-A we go for the holidays!

Tomorrow, me and Rizz are headed for Virginia. The 757. Hampton Roads Area. I'm looking forward to being surrounded by loved ones that consist of my parents, brothers, relatives, and of course, my closest circle of friends - for the holiday season. I'm not exactly sure what's in store for the next few days we'll be there, but we're definitely gonna enjoy every moment of it as it comes .... The excitement just started to build up as we just got out of work and now it's like 3:32am in the morning. In about 4 hours or so, I'm gonna reserve space for me and her on the Southwest Airlines flights bound for Baltimore and Norfolk. Then, we'll start packing in order to prepare for tomorrow's departure out of Midway.

No comments: