Thursday, September 23, 2010

Traveling everywhere within Illinois and beyond!

I work a lot these days. And my position has doubled as I have now became a company driver in my job. I was loaned a van as well as a gas card to go along with that. So with that in mind, my assignments start to vary in numbers, as well as locations. Whether it's transporting personnel or sending important documents over, I am on the road. I have been traveling everywhere within Illinois as well as beyond (Wisconsin, so far). I'm still learning all my routes as I rely on my Garmin Nuvi GPS to get me around the area without any problems. (Then again, I could stumble into a problem especially if the mapping needs updating...LOL.) By the way, I have done a few clips on Twitvid lately while I was on my Wisconsin errand w/ the van. How totally cool is that, huh :) Then again, there was a descepancy on the highway while heading back to Illinois on I-294 and that was the tractor trailers blocking my way. BAH!







No comments: