Saturday, February 06, 2010

Should I be a car salesperson? Hmm. Let me think.

My friends have been in this type of profession. Some hang on - and they do so well. Some no longer have the means to do this - and they move forth into something else. But I ask myself, what if I had gotten into this? Can I ultimately succeed at auto sales? Do I have what it takes? With a voice like an on-air personality, looking the part w/ a suit, GQ-style and having a bald head as shiny as the new vehicles themselves (hehe), I think I just might have the chance to do well. But I think it's wise to do some in-depth online research regarding a career in car sales. This one link proves to have a fascinating insight letting me know what it's all about before jumping into it. Just imagine - Jonnyroobs - car salesman. Hmmm. Could be a possibility. Or just one of those 'what-if' stories.

No comments: