Monday, February 01, 2010

Centralized!

With my website of 6-years, JONNYROOBS.NET soon to reach its inevitable end on 2/14/2010, my blog page will now emerge to take its place on the spotlight - and even changing it's name, as well. Once called 'Jonnyroobs Central,' it'll now be referred as 'Jonnyroobs Centralized.' Besides the name-changing taking place, I have decided to also add some bells & whistles into the page's new layout scheme. To the right of the blog page, you'll now see a Twitter widget, as well as my other links that appeared immensely on JONNYROOBS.NET's main area ... I've decided to start my web project over by utilizing any economical means and approaches (having free accounts on Photobucket, YouTube, Blogger, etc). Being it that I'm one of the many people struggling to find a job these days, letting go of JONNYROOBS.NET was the right decision to make. Sure, I may have slipped down a notch from getting my name out there in the open on the internet, but I still continue to push forth the same dream - only this time on a smaller scale, as I've indicated on a previous blog entry. So here's to many more brighter days ahead :-) JONNYROOBS is now CENTRALIZED!

No comments: