Saturday, January 02, 2010

Need to get back in shape for 2010!

Already it's been a month and a half of inactivity. Last time I played basketball was around October right before the cold weather started creeping its way through the area. The bad sign is starting to show on my body. What was once leaner is about to become chunky and flab. The waist is bad, so are my arms. It's showing the true signs of my age - and I need to get back into the habit in exercising again. So what was the holdup of getting in shape one may ask? It turns out that I've been battling a cold that has lasted nearly a month, as well as working on a 3-month desk assignment in which I was mainly sitting down on my seat doing data-entry work. The assignment itself is already done leaving myself jobless for the time being. There's the good side and bad side to this. I won't be able to generate money at this time, however exercising and getting back in shape would be the ideal placebo to restore my confidence. It's 2010 and this coming week - I'll put health back on the forefront, even if it'll be through the cold weather. I am determined to get this off the ground.

No comments: