Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The 'JONNYROOBS' website reboot just started today!

Hello, everyone. This entry is one of the most important I've ever posted here. Things are going to change on my website project. I'm shutting down my main website hub - www.jonnyroobs.net after 6 years of glory! I thank everyone for their kind support. However, it is NOT the end, but more of a new beginning - on a smaller scale. This blog page you see now will replace 'jonnyroobs.net' and most of its elements will pretty much still be the same (w/ the supplementary links to the right). The links to my YOUTUBE video accounts, as well as my PHOTOBUCKET accounts are going to be there (that's if they're not appearing yet, but I'll work on 'em in the coming days ahead) .... As this blog page is going to be my 'new' home on the web, I have decided to delete just about 70% of the previous blog entries (in which most of the images uploaded were from 'jonnyroobs.net' file management system) ... For now, it's time to start cleaning house here and you'll see the changes as they go. Till next time.

No comments: