Monday, June 18, 2007

Re-affirming my faith in humanity...another fast food story.

Yesterday, I thought it was best for me and my friends to head to down to Williamsburg. And by the weather we've had, we couldn't ask for a better time. It's always good to be far away from home every once in a while checking out various places that we never or barely seen before. Whether it'd be a glimpse of a roller coaster ride on Busch Gardens or scoping out for products and items at a factory outlet mall, it was worth it! Then, there was this awesome moment. Me and my pals entered the fast-food atmosphere yet again. But it wasn't something bad at all, instead it was good - so good that it "reaffirmed my faith in humanity" as Mike Greenberg (co-host of Mike & Mike in the Morning on ESPN Radio) would say regarding his own situation of it. Well here's mine's. My buds and I finally got the great customer service coming from that of a beautiful Russian lady (assumingly she's a student from The College of William & Mary nearby). She listened very well, had an an awesome smile and enthusiasm, and that she acknowledged us not just by her wonderful accent saying "thank you," but it was her also bowing slightly to us. Even the workers did good on their part getting the order processed and finished. That my friends, was a reaffirmation of my faith in humanity. She and others did an exceptional job like the actors who play the fast food workers in a commercial spot. She gave us THE customer service and common courtesy that we've yearned for - after so long, after some of the bad treatment we had at our home city regarding fast food spots. She just lit up our BAD world.(Note: Refer to my past entries on some of the BAD customer service we've had before). Imagine how fast food chains would be with plenty of good people like her! Much praise to her :-)

No comments: