Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Leaving things behind; focusing forward to the future - in a new place ...

In the next few months (around 90 or so more days left), I'll be ready to start my life anew and fresh. A new zip code to live in. A new phone number to exist for my mobile phone. A rewarding career. New roads and routes for my car to drive to. A new set of people to meet and call "friends." Old friends and my dear family still around communicating to me by way of cyberspace and on the phone. Other old faces in the next city yet to be reunited with. Reacquainting myself with an old friend from the past who will be a major force in my transition there. Time to leave all of the past (including the painful ones) in my old place. Ready for more responsibilities and total independence! It's like scripting a new chapter in my life. It doesn't get any better than this. This is all I'm thinking of right now at this moment - to prepare for this outing. I am really looking forward to it. For now, I'll breeze through Virginia and enjoy the last days for what they are worth perhaps with several people whom I love dearly ... It's never too late to enjoy what life has still yet to offer. There's always hope and the dream and finding that pursuit of happiness, especially after all I've went through in life :)

No comments: