Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Feeling good on the road, jammin' to the music!

Here I was this afternoon driving home from work. Weather was great as the sunny skies were prevalent and the temperatures feeling really summer-like! So I took advantage of it. First, I opened all windows in my car including the sunroof above. Then, I was jamming and turning the volume up to the tunes of "Gimme Some Lovin'" by The Spencer Davis group (featuring Steve Winwood on vocals) and "Hurt So Good" by John Cougar Mellencamp. Awesome classics straight out of my iPod (connected to my CD/Stereo deck). I couldn't help it. I was slapping my right leg with my right hand because the rhythm of the songs got me. I just felt great. I didn't think about the usual stuff. For the first time in a longtime, I am so free! Woo hoo!

No comments: