Saturday, April 21, 2007

Video Blog #4: "The current mind state of society ..."



[Disclaimer: This video is no way shape or form affliated/associated with JONNYROOBS.NET or JOHNERICK'S "ALL-BLOG" PAGE and is only a direct link from YouTube.com. If anyone cares to comment regarding his video blog, please do so by registering and creating an account for yourself to YouTube.com.]

I was compelled with this gentleman's presentation (after he watched Cho Seung-Hui's disturbing video) and I thought it can raise an eyebrow or two regarding the current mind state of the society we live in and the lifestyle we are accustomed to. And should we be to blame too as a society for what happened in the latest VT Univerity tragedy and could Cho's actions have been prevented? The man says it all right here as I make him Video Blog #4 on my "ALL-BLOG" page. The power of the free speech is prevalent always and I give him the open floor to what he wants to say.

What is my own opinion, you may ask? All I can say is that we need to get to the root of the problem as a society and make sure those who are facing a mental crisis (like Cho Seung-Hui) will get the help they really need instead of randomly taking more lives in the process. Let's hope that nothing like this happens again. I do agree that we must make improvements in the society we live in.

No comments: