Saturday, March 03, 2007

Video Blog #3 - "ESPN The Weekend" / Disneyworld-MGM

And here's my video blog wrap up finale in regards to me and my bro's stay in Orlando. The ones you are about to see are highlights taken from MGM Studios in Disneyworld in which it was all about "ESPN The Weekend." Enjoy ... I appreciated doing this video blog project especially fulfilling the uploads in real-time. Seems that bringing my laptop was truly a blessing all its own! ... By the way, when I return back to VA, more follow-up blogs on the trip filled with pics. Stay tuned.


My bro Jeff and friend Ariel attempting to dunk a basketball during ESPN The Weekend @ Disney MGM Studios




Boo yah! ESPN anchors Stuart Scott, Linda Cohn, & Chris McKendry at an ESPN interactive presentation called "Inside ESPN" during "ESPN The Weekend"




Car stunt show at MGM Studios! Spectacular stunts and burning rubber!



No comments: