Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Deep, personal emotional pain can be "good" for the better in us and for the future ...

Every one of us have a personal emotional pain deep down inside of us (based from a personal experience or a major circumstance that we have faced recorded by our brain, the eyes and ears)- and that it hits closest to our hearts, enabling ourselves to hinder this moment from the people around us (because they don't feel it as much as you did - and that they're not "you"). It hurts just to even think about it, but always remember that your chances of facing this again will be never or not at all. That pain can do justice for yourself and the future you build. Use it to regain and rebuild your life to its potential. Be grateful that you have survived and that you're still going forward not allowing to turn back. One of these days when things are okay for the long run, it's best to let the problem (that has been bottled up inside of us for so long) - go. I've had my share of a few BIG ones that I faced, especially one as of recent (almost a year ago), that has affected me greatly and as a result, it brought about a profound change in me on my perceptions having to deal with life. Truth is, it still hurts when I think about it. And it starts the moment I wake up. I wish I could say life is way too perfect for me and be the "poster boy" for it, but it's not. I'm like any one who is fragile about it. But I'll do everything I can to better my life one step at a time realizing this "pain" of mine is something for the good in me.

No comments: